New Release V2.12 (11th February 2019):
- Payment Accounts, Related reports & Features
- Subscriptions: Document
- Multiple units of a product. (For example: purchase in Box and sell in pieces): Document
- Invoice external URL: Document
- Show the total due amount of a customer in invoice: To display the total due amount of a customer, meaning it will show the sum of all due invoices for a customer an invoice. You can enable it from invoice layout by checking & also add the label for it.
- Opening Stock Improvement
- Opening Balance for customer improvements
- Dashboard graph improvements: Dashboard graph now show location wise sales and a sum/combined location sales lines.
- Overall fixes & improvements
New Release V1.2 (23 February 2018):
Ultimate POS version 1.2 is scheduled to release 23rd February 2018.
- Adding, Editing, Downloading documents for Purchases and Expenses.
- New reports: Profit & Loss Report
- View “Today’s Profit” directly from the Top navigation bar.
- Import products via CSV.
- Improvements in sell receipt:
- Display different headings for Credit & Paid invoice.
- Hide or Display Customer information.
- Hide or Display Payment Information.
- Total Paid, Total Due columns added.
- Keyboard shortcuts for POS screen with options to configure your own shortcuts.
- Huge improvements in POS screen in terms of usability and reducing billing time.
- New Sell feature – Now sell quickly with POS screen or create invoice via “Add Sell” screen.
- Stock accounting method added: LIFO / FIFO.
- Increased money value support.