New Release V2.15 (August 7, 2019):
- Customer Reward Point, increase customer loyalty by offering them reward point. Document
- Customer/Suplier ledger. Document
- Miscellaneous improvements
Important Note: If you’re using Essentials module then update it to latest version V1.0 after updating UltimatePOS to V2.15
New Release V2.14 (May 29, 2019):
- Discounts by category, brands, start-end day. Document
- Profit & Loss report lots of improvements: Gross Profit, Profit By Category, Profit by Brands, Profit by date, Profit by Invoice, Profit by Day
- Gross Profit in Profit & Loss report
- Stock report added to the product list page.
- Product list: Show price of the product, and price range it variable product. Also, total of stock displayed in list product.
- Quick add product from a direct sale
- Add purchase return from all purchases of a supplier (no need to select any particular purchase invoice)
- Print packing slip
- Product image display in the invoice by enabling it in invoice layout
- Performance improvements in reports and many different sections
- Show custom fields on the contact details page
- Miscellaneous Fixes & Improvements
New Release V2.13 (April 9, 2019):
- NEW: Activate/Deactivate products on the product list. Document
- NEW: Decimal Precision for currency (number of digits to show after the decimal for currencies) Document
- NEW: Decimal precision for Quantity;(number of digits to show after the decimal for currencies) Document
- NEW: PHP-CS-Fixer & Prettier (Improved coding standard)
- NEW: Service Staff can be selected for each line in sales, Related changes in the service staff report & added on orders screen. Document
- NEW: Print invoice button in recent transactions in the POS screen.
- NEW: Currencies added.
- IMPROVEMENT: Query optimization & indexing for faster loading & searching.
- IMPROVEMENT: Mobile number added to customer dropdown on POS screen
- IMPROVEMENT: Mass delete products message improved
- IMPROVEMENT: Auto refresh orders on Kitchen and Orders page implemented with configurable refresh time.
- IMPROVEMENT: Stock report improvement
- IMPROVEMENT: Disabling category or brands also disable from POS screen products filter.
- FIXES: Sale return deducted from Sales representative report, Customer due in the Balance sheet & tax report.
- FIXES: Drafts and quotations in lines removed from product sell report.
- Other fixes & improvement
New Release V2.12.4 (18th March 2019):
- Maintainance Release
No new feature has been added or no issues have been fixed. If you’re using the V2.12.3 then no need to update.
New Release V2.12.3 (8th March 2019):
- Filters in List Purchases, Sales, Products
- Show available stock on product search dropdown in pos screen
- Display opening balance on reports and contact details page
- Contact opening balance bug fixed
- Fixes & improvements in the dashboard.
- Dashboard multiple ajax call reduced
- Invoice due display issue on dashboard fixed
- HTML code improvements
- Other minor improvements
New Release V2.12.2 (18th February 2019):
- Profit & Loss report displaying expense as 0.
- Backup Improvements.
- Deleting invoice doesn’t remove from cash register issue.
- Opening Stock issue when multiple locations.
- View product price display issue.
- Miscellaneous Cleanup, Fixes & Improvements from V2.12 release.
New Release V2.12 (11th February 2019):
- Payment Accounts, Related reports & Features
- Subscriptions: Document
- Multiple units of a product. (For example: purchase in Box and sell in pieces): Document
- Invoice external URL: Document
- Show the total due amount of a customer in invoice: To display the total due amount of a customer, meaning it will show the sum of all due invoices for a customer an invoice. You can enable it from invoice layout by checking & also add the label for it.
- Opening Stock Improvement
- Opening Balance for customer improvements
- Dashboard graph improvements: Dashboard graph now show location wise sales and a sum/combined location sales lines.
- Overall fixes & improvements
New Release V1.2 (23 February 2018):
Ultimate POS version 1.2 is scheduled to release 23rd February 2018.
- Adding, Editing, Downloading documents for Purchases and Expenses.
- New reports: Profit & Loss Report
- View “Today’s Profit” directly from the Top navigation bar.
- Import products via CSV.
- Improvements in sell receipt:
- Display different headings for Credit & Paid invoice.
- Hide or Display Customer information.
- Hide or Display Payment Information.
- Total Paid, Total Due columns added.
- Keyboard shortcuts for POS screen with options to configure your own shortcuts.
- Huge improvements in POS screen in terms of usability and reducing billing time.
- New Sell feature – Now sell quickly with POS screen or create invoice via “Add Sell” screen.
- Stock accounting method added: LIFO / FIFO.
- Increased money value support.