Creating Superadmin user:
- Login to the server from Cpanel or DirectAdmin or Plesk or Filezilla (FTP) or similar panels.
- Open .env file with the file editor. .env file is present inside the UltimatePOS directory
- Inside the env file, you will find “ADMINISTRATOR_USERNAMES” configuration. Add the username of the user which you want to make as superadmin.
Example if you want “user1” to be superadmin then add it like below:
NOTE: user1 mentioned here is for example only and the username is case sensitive.
- You have to add an already existing/signed up username here. To add multiple users as superadmin you can add them comma separated.
NOTE: If super admin user is added, that user can
- Access modules tab in side menubar
- Can enable backup – To enable backup using superadmin user
📩 Still stuck? Contact Support