This feature is available in UltimatePOS v3.0 & higher
Manage modules helps you to Install, Uninstall, Delete, & update modules. You will also find recommedations for any new module available.
Only superadmin users can manage(Install/Unistall/Update/Delete) modules. So first make a user as superadmin by following the steps given below:
Creating Superadmin user:
- Login to the server from Cpanel or DirectAdmin or Plesk or Filezilla (FTP) similar panels.
- Open .env file with the file editor. .env file is present inside the UltimatePOS directory
- Inside the env file, you will find “ADMINISTRATOR_USERNAMES” configuration. Add the superadmin username in this option.Example if you want “user1” to be superadmin then add it like below:
ADMINISTRATOR_USERNAMES=”user1″NOTE: user1 mentioned here is for example only and the username is case sensitive.
- You have to add an already existing/signedup username here.To add multiple users as superadmin you can add them comma seperated.
- Download the module code from your account (codecanyon or ultimatefosters website)
- Unzip the downloaded code. Inside that you will find the module zip file, upload this zip file by clicking on Upload Module.
NOTE: If it displays some error then you can unzip the module zip file and place it directly inside the Modules folder (pos/Modules folder)
- After uploading it will show in list of modules, click on the Install button
- On clicking Install button the module will get installed or will ask for relevant details
- Download the new code from codecanyon or our website.
- Unzp it, inside that you will find another zip file.
- Upload the zip file using Upload Module option.
- On uploading it will show the Update button, click it and it will get updated.
Deleting or Uninstalling Module:
Click on the relevant button to delete ot uninstall the module.
Check the screenshot below for the details.