Make sure your server meets the following requirements:
- PHP >= 7.1 (Recommended: PHP version 7.2)
- OpenSSL PHP Extension
- PDO PHP Extension
- Mbstring PHP Extension
- Tokenizer PHP Extension
- XML PHP Extension
- cURL PHP Extension
- Zip PHP Extension
- GD PHP Extension
STEPS TO INSTALLING Perfect-Support
- Extract the file using a zip software (like Winzip or WinRAR or something else ).
- You will find 2 folders, CodeBase-V1.0 & DataBase-V1.0.
- Copy the content present in CodeBase-V1.0 folder to where you want to install it. Suppose we want to install in /var/www/perfect-support
- Database: Open your MySQL database management system like phpmyadmin or something other and create an empty database. And import the database SQL file present in DataBase-V1.0
- Inside the code folder (for example /var/www/perfect-support) create empty .env file.
- Copy the content of .env.example in the .env file.
- Open .env file in text-editor & Change the following content of .env file as given below,
- APP_NAME=”Enter any name here”
- APP_TITLE=”Enter any title here”
- DB_HOST=”Enter the database host here, it should be mostly 127.0.0.1 or localhost”
- DB_DATABASE=”Enter the name of the database you created above in database step 6″
- DB_USERNAME=”Enter the database login username”
- DB_PASSWORD=”Enter the database login password”Save it.
- File Permission:
- Make storage folder as recursive read-write
- Make bootstrap/cache folder as read-write
- Open the URL in browser http://localhost/project-directory/public/index.php/login,
in our example for /var/www/perfect-support, it will be
http://localhost/perfect-support/public/index.php/loginIf it shows a 404 page or some error then follow the steps for error below. Or contact support for help, it can happen because of the environment where you’re installing.
- Enter the below details for login:
username = [email protected] Password = 12345678
- Note: Don’t change other contents in .env, only the above-mentioned information.