NOTE: If you’re updating from V2.x to 3.x and using any modules for UltimatePOS then you need to update the module as well.
NOTE: V3.x requires PHP version 7.2 or 7.3
We don’t recommend using 7.4
V3.5.2 Released (Sep 10, 2020)
- FIX: Stock transfer & Stock mismatch
- FIX: Product Variations
- FIX: Opening balance
- FIX: Others minor
V3.5 Released (August 25, 2020)
- NEW: Advance payment to customer & Supplier.
- NEW: Custom views, this will make the managing of view files changes easy, you can easily override any view files DOCUMENT
- NEW: Search with variations SKU of products on the products list
- NEW: Serial number for drafts with prefix option.
- NEW: Status in Stock transfer
- NEW: Edit stock transfer
- Improvement: Stock report display stock by location, a location column is added. Previously it was showing the sum of stock from all locations. With this, it becomes easy to check the stock of a product in a different location
- Improvement: Simplified Contact form. Added a More information button which displays many other fields. DOCUMENT
- Improvement: Expenses can added for contact(customer/suppliers). “Expense for contact” field added in add/edit expense DOCUMENT
- Improvement: Inbuilt Twilio & Nexmo SMS configuration DOCUMENT
- Improvement: Kitchen and Orders page improvements
- Improvement: Left navigation bar design improvements
- FIX: Slim invoice tax
- FIX: View customer sales tab not showing all sales
- FIX: Cash register fixes
- FIX: Booking permission fixes
- New Module: API module releasing soon, approx date August 31, 2020
V3.4 Released (July 7, 2020)
- NEW: Page leave confirmations added to many screens to avoid loss of data
- NEW: Invoice scheme dropdown added to pos screen
- NEW: Recurring expenses
- NEW: Permission to view product stock value-added
- IMPROVEMENT: Spaces reduced in invoices
- IMPROVEMENT: Contact form improved: Added new field – Title, first name, middle name, last name, address line 1, address line 2, date of birth
- IMPROVEMENT: User max discount validation added for fixed type discount
- IMPROVEMENT: Recurring invoice issue fixed.
- IMPROVEMENT: The tax report improved to give details of input tax, output tax, and expense tax.
- IMPROVEMENT: Removed POS screen reset on changing of price group.
- FIX: Weighing scale product search issue
- FIX: User max discount issue fixed
V3.3 Released (June 9, 2020)
NOTE: V3.3 requires Minimum PHP version 7.2
- NEW: Get stock value by selling price and purchase price. DOCUMENT
- NEW: Get potential profit for stock in the stock reports. DOCUMENT
- NEW: Give the same price to all variance of variable products at once. DOCUMENT
- NEW: Date range filter added to cash register report
- NEW: Hide price option on a slim invoice added for the gift receipt. DOCUMENT
- NEW: Option to select invoice layout in the POS screen
- NEW: User max sale discount, DOCUMENT
- Improvement: Fixed height added to sell list
- Improvement: Customer info added to slim invoice
- Improvement: Show current stock of products on add purchase screen
- FIX: Category dropdown issue fixed
- FIX: Black theme color issues fixed, bg color from module names removed on side menu
- Improvements & stability
V3.2 Released (May 20, 2020)
- [NEW]: Import sales from excel sheet (beta)
- [NEW]: Featured products in the POS screen for frequently used products. Document
- [NEW]: Permissions added for Access printers, Access Tables, Acess types of service, Acess Package Subscription,
- [IMPROVEMENT]: Due date removed from the invoice when the invoice is paid.
- [IMPROVEMENT]: Custom field labels can be modified from Settings instead of doing it in the language files. Document
- [IMPROVEMENT]: Customer custom fields displayed separate lines in detailed invoices design
- [IMPROVEMENT]: Payment details added in add expense screen.
- [IMPROVEMENT]: Filter by business location in the dashboard, if multiple locations are present
- [IMPROVEMENT]: Date range picker filter in customer/supplier -> sales/purchases
- [IMPROVEMENT]: In Product Sell Report added a detailed report with purchase line details.
- [IMPROVEMENT]: Added the SKU column to the Product Purchase Report & Sell report
- [IMPROVEMENT]: Added lot number in product sell report if enabled.
- [IMPROVEMENT]: User view page design
- [IMPROVEMENT]: in dashboard enabled export options for all tables.
- [IMPROVEMENT]: Option to enable or disable login for a user Document
- [IMPROVEMENT]: Design changes for View Contact, Supplier and View users to make it look better
- [IMPROVEMENT]: Design changes for suspended invoice modal: added delete button.
- [IMPROVEMENT]: Show a lot number in product sell report if enabled.
- [FIX]: Profit & loss report shipping charge for the sales issue.
- [FIX]: POS screen payment issue sometimes.
- [FIX]: Stock adjustment deducting from sales
- [FIX]: Total sold issue in the stock report if multiple locations are enabled.
- [FIX]: Credit limit issue in customer.
- [FIX]: Credit sales issue fixes
- NOTE: If you’re using Superadmin module or WooCommerce module or Essentials module then update these modules as well after updating UltimatePOS.
V3.1 Released (March 26, 2020)
- [Improvement]: Option to Restore a closed Account.
- [Improvement]: Option to filter products without a Business Location assigned
- [Improvement]: Cash flow report improvement
- [Improvement]: Option to show the balance of the account selected on every Payment Form. Uses the view payment account permission.
- [Improvement]: Option to Inactive/Activate a Price Group
- [Improvement]: Delete suspended sales.
- [Improvement]: Filter transaction with no linked account
- [Improvement]: Activate/Deactivate a customer
- [Improvement]: Account Book description for expenses
- [Improvement]: Attach a document/picture in a Fund Transfer
- [Improvement]: Ledger fixed & design improvements
- [Improvement]: Added 2 new permission: “View own expense” & “View own purchase”
- [Improvement]: Activate/Deactivate customer & suppliers
- [FIX]: Terms and conditions not getting displayed.
- [FIX]: Edit pos screen customer changing to walk-in-customer
- [FIX]: Booking undefined error
- [FIX]: Invoice Slim layout fix
- [FIX]: View sales total remaining miscalculation.
- [FIX]: Modifier issue fixed.
- [FIX]: Barcode Issue: Unsupported SKU id for the selected barcode type
- [FIX]: POS screen product suggestions disable option.
- [FIX]: Edit contact credit limit formatting
- [FIX]: Invoice all amount texts indented to right
- [FIX]: Contact opening balance irregularities on editing contact.
V3.0 Patch release (March 6, 2020)
Follow the instructions given in the patch/README.txt file present in dowloaded code.
- Image in pos screen
- POS errors on 0 stock
- Warranty & type of service
- Invoice url view button added.
- Added document upload type restrictions. Document
- List contacts
- Many other issues fixed
New Release V3.0 (February 27, 2020)
NOTE: If you’re updating from V2 to V3, update all modules you’re using. Without updating the modules it will throw errors.
- Overall new design in the system.
- POS screen design improved
- Browser notification added using pusher. Document
- Modules system implemented (Initial beta version, document coming in future release)
- Label weighing scale integration. Document
- Rounding mechanism added to sell screen. Document
- Customer/Supplier ledger improved, with option to send legder as attachment in email or download as PDF.
- View contact improved
- View users page improved
- Notification template tags updated with more tags.
- CC and BCC added to email notification.
- Send email notification to multiple recipients implemented with comma seperated emails.
- Expense displayed in home
- Profit loss report fixed for disabled stock management products.
- Slim invoice layout design improved.
- Total quantity added to invoice
- Base selling price added to exported spread sheet while exporting selling price groups
- Daterange filter set to current financial year in most of the places.
- Filters added to draft list, quotation list, sell return list, shipments, and purchase return list
- Document & note implemented in customer, supplier, user.
- Laravel view logger implemented
- Scroll to top button added
- Added settings to enable/disable “Purchase”, “Add Sale”, ” POS”, “Stock Transfers”, “Stock Adjustment”, “Expenses”. Go to Settings -> Business Settings -> Modules to enable/disable it.
- Added document upload type restrictions. Document
- In Sales screen – added “Save & Print” button