Automatically generating unique reference number for the form submission
- Automatic generation of reference numbers helps to recognize the submitted data easily.
- Make the registration looks legit
Multi-Purpose form generator provides a good customisable option for generating reference numbers.
Steps to enable
- Go to add or edit form.
- Go to setting tab
- In the bottom, you’ll find the option “Form submission reference”
- Enable it and you’ll see some options for doing settings for it.
- Prefix: Any small String or Symbol that will be added to the start of the generated number, like your company’s short name or some unique identified.
- Suffix: Any small String or Symbol that will be added to the end of the generated number.
- Start Number: Starting number for generating the reference number.
- Minimum Digit: Minimum digits that should be present in the reference number.