Why a mobile Point of sales?
Over 100’s of customers requested us to build a mobile app for UltimatePOS.
When many customers asked us for a mobile app – we thought why would anyone need a mobile app?🤔 With our research, we found it is one of the most important parts of any POS system. Not all businesses are the same, not all do an over-the-counter-sales, many businesses need a sales app with sales on the go.
Here comes the Mobile app for UltimatePOS.
Who needs a mobile point of sales app?
UltimatePOS web application works truly amazing when used in a shop with a cash counter or cashier desk.
But not all businesses are the same, many businesses have salespeople selling on the
- small kiosks
- trade shows
- flea markets
- taking face-to-face orders in customers’ home/offices
- moving out in the street for selling
- or even traditional showrooms where mobility of the point of sales is required.
- and many more …
Using a web-based application is quite difficult in these scenarios. And not to say the problem which can arise when there is no internet connection. Customers simply can’t wait to get a receipt.
Sales App for UltimatePOS is designed to overcome all of these.
Advantages of UltimatePOS mobile app:
UltimatePOS Sales-App provides a lot of features and advantages:
Sales on the go:
Sales Mobile apps provide great advantages where mobility of the point of sales is required. It provides a quick, fast, feature-rich, and simple to use interface to get the sales job done. For any trade shows, kiosk shop, beachside shop, and many more this application will be a truly powerful app.
No internet connection – no problem. We have worked hard to make Mobile POS for UltimatePOS support offline sales. Sales & Product stocks get synced automatically whenever there is an internet connection available. Take it anywhere and start selling, no more worries about active internet.
Easy to use:
UltimatePOS mobile app is easy to use, no special training is required to use it, anyone who can operate WhatsApp can use this mobile app. With minimal screens and minimal features, it just does what is needed – that is adding sales, printing invoices, showing details of payments, and all recent orders.
Anything easy to use definitely saves time. Plus you won’t wait for an internet connection.
Enhanced consumer experience:
With customers no longer required to make their way through long queues, the mobility of the point of sales system goes a long way in positively impacting the overall consumer experience.
How does it work?
- UltimatePOS-mobile-app connects with the UltimatePOS-web-app using the API.
- All sales & product Stock management is done in real-time.
- When internet is not available it uses the most recent product stocks and the sales are cached in your mobile storage. This gets synced as soon as the internet is available again. All sales which are not synced are marked for you to easily recognize it. You can also forcible sync the offline sale.
- Summary of all payments and due amount withing a session is provided.
When is it releasing?
Keep a key on our blog, newsletter and social media, release date will be announced soon. We’re targetting mid of September.
Want to try the beta version of the UltimatePOS mobile app? Send a request to support and we’ll give access to only 10 selective customers.