Sometimes during installation, it shows “Invalid Purchase Code!!” error. To troubleshoot & fix the error follow the below steps:
1. Make sure you’re using PHP version 7.1 or greater. To know your php version check out our XAMPP or WAMPP or LAMP documentation and update it to latest or at least 7.1
2. During installation, the installer checks for “Server Requirements”, make sure all the requirements are shown with a green check sign. If any of them is showing with a red cross them check php documentation to install the related dependencies.
3. Make sure the purchase code you’re giving doesn’t have a space appended or prepended with it. Sometime during copying extra spaces gets copied. So double check it.
4. If you’re installing in your local make sure your computer is connected to the internet and is not offline. Ultimate POS needs internet connection during installation but works offline after once it is installed.
5. Make sure the file & folder permissions are set correctly as per the installation guide.
6. IMPORTANT: Check with your hosting provider if port “443” is enabled or not, if not tell them to enable it. If you’re installing in local and have an antivirus software installed then switch off the antivirus and try. Antivirus firewall blocks some ports.
If after doing everything above it doesn’t work then do the following:
1. Go to UltimatePOS/storage/logs and delete all the files present there.
2. Re-Run the installer and it will generate a log file with a name similar to “laravel-YYYY-MM-DD.txt”
3. Send us the file via our support page form. We will check and get back to you asap.