- After login, you will be redirected to the homepage.
The first thing you should do it setup your business details so that the system works according to you.
- Setup your business by adding below mentioned details:
- Brand: Add all the brands.
- Tax Rates: Setup taxes and tax groups. (Read More)
- Units: Add product units (pieces, meters, Litre etc) (Read More)
- Categories: Add categories & Sub-Categories (Read More)
- Business Settings: Add some more details about your business. The more information you provide the better it will for you.
- Business Location: Add Multiple business locations/ storefront/warehouse (Read More)
- Barcode Settings: Setup the barcode sticker details for printing labels. (Read More)
- Invoice Settings: Customise invoice number as per your need. You can customize the invoice number/scheme and also invoice layouts.
Introduction Point Of Sale (POS) & Stock Management application software are for every retail shop. As per Wikipedia: The point of sale (POS) or point of purchase (POP) is the time and place where a Read more…