Table of Contents
- Go to – Sell -> POS
- If your business has multiple locations then select the location. If single location then it will not display location Option.
- Customer: By Default, there is “Walk-In Customer”. You can search for a customer or can directly add by selecting “Add Customer” option.
- Enter Product Name Or scan the barcode to search the product.
- Select the product to add it for selling. change the quantity as required.
- You can also adjust the price/tax/discount here
- To cancel click on cancel. Click Draft to add them to drafts. Cancel invoices are not saved in the system, but drafts get added in the system. You can edit a Draft and change its state to Finalize.
- To finalize the invoice click on Finalize – Add the payment options and save it.
On save it will display an invoice printing option.
NOTE: For invoice to print correctly – The Margins options should be set to “Default”.
To view, a list of sales go to Sell -> List Sales.
To view, a list of drafts go to Sell -> Drafts.
Both Sell & Drafts can be edited to make any changes.
Express Checkout: Express Checkout means the sale will be marked as Paid and payment method will be cash. No separate Payment screen will be displayed. Printing of invoice depends on the business location settings.
Draft & Quotation
This is useful if you want to create a quotation before sales.
Marking a sales as Draft or Quotations will not deduct the available stock.
You can view all Quotations & Drafts from List Quotation or List Draft respectively. Existing draft/Quotation can be edited to make it as final sales.
Suspend Sales means unfinished sale or hold Sale.
Suspended sales stock gets deducted from available stock. You can view all suspended sales by clicking on the Yellow Color button present in very top right of screen (above the date).
Some Use Case of Suspended sales
- In a grocery store, if you have suspended button, you can suspend particular customers sales and entertain another customer, when his comeback you can proceed with his sale.
- In Restaurant, you can suspend the order of customers if not yet paid, and finish it when they finish eating and paid their order, so you can proceed to final sales. You can put Table 1, Table 2, Table 3… so when they finish it’s easy to identify table 3 going to pay.
- In hotel lots of customers check in stay for 2 nights and order some foods and customers say, just charge to room 024. So you can suspend their orders and edit if there is some additional order and suspend again. Until final it when they pay their bills. on Hotel, on Reference Number: Room 009, Room 012
Card / Multiple Pay / Cash
- Multiple Pay: Used when the customer wants to pay with different payment method like, some amount by card, some by cash and some other payment methods. This option is also used when the customer doesn’t pay the exact tender amount and you need to calculate the Return Change.
- Card: Used when the customer wants to pay the complete invoice by card.
- Cash: Used when customer pay the exact amount of invoice by cash. If the customer pays less or more amount then the invoice amount then use Multiple Pay to get change return.