Mailchimp Integration with Form Generator.
Using mailchimp you can add anyone filling the forms to your MailChimp marketing platform.
If you don’t have an MailChimp account yet, then register it here: https://mailchimp.com/
Integration a form with MailChimp:
- Click on Mailchimp tab present in Add/Edit form.
- Click Enable checkbox.
- Fill out the details as per below instructions.
- Mailchimp API key: You’ll get this from here, simply copy the code show and paste it. Link: https://us10.admin.mailchimp.com/account/api-key-popup/
- Mailchimp List Id: Get list id as per the instructions given in here: https://mailchimp.com/help/find-audience-id/
- Subscription Status: This will determine the status of newly subscribed user.
- Email: Select the email field present in the form. Make sure this is valid email field.
- Name: Select the name field present in the form. It is optional.
On configuring the above details, whenever a new visitor fills in the form the email & name gets added to your MailChimp account for sending marketing emails.